Google Ads Display Certification
Are you looking for Google Ads Display Exam Answers 2020 sheet?
Get Google Ads Display Certification Exam Answers 2020 (Updated) and Become a Google Ads Display Certified Expert. Using this answer sheet, you will pass the Google Ads Display Exam.
Google Ads Display Assessment Details:
- Questions: The assessment is made up of 49 questions
- Time: 75 minutes to finish the assessment
- Passing Score: 80% or higher to pass
- Retake Period: If you don’t pass, you can take it again after 1 day
- Validity Period: 12 Months
If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
Answers Sheet Benefits:
- A brilliant approach to scoring 100% out of the very first attempt.
- All the latest questions and answers are updated.
- Perfectly formatted in PDF Version.
- Easy to find all the answers.
- This will save your time & efforts.
- All the questions and answers were gathered from many attempts of the exam.
For Your Information:
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
- If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
- We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
- Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any assistance, Please Contact us.
Some Updated Questions:
- A company creates niche sporting equipment for active female senior citizens. The company expects potential customers to be above 65 years old, either with or without a shown interest in sports. The company’s marketing team is looking to build awareness about their company’s innovative products. Which option can best help them reach their specific audience?
- A marketer is keeping track of the revenue generated by his campaigns. He wants to get a specific return for his ad spend. Which type of automated bidding strategy will meet his needs?
- A small marketing group uses Google Display Ads to help deliver relevant advertising to people browsing the web. Which statement is true about where Google Display Ads connects with these valuable audiences?
- Adam has determined that “Drive action” is the appropriate marketing objective for his new Display campaign. What are two relevant options he might use to reach his goal? (Choose two.)
- Alan has introduced a new line of scooters on his website and is using a Google Display Ad campaign to promote them. He selects “Build awareness” as the marketing objective for his campaign. Why would Alan choose “Build awareness” as his marketing objective?
- What are key factors to keep in mind when choosing a bidding strategy for your campaign?
- What are two benefits of automated bidding? (Choose two.)
- What are two examples of the types of audiences you could reach when using Affinity Audiences as a targeting option? (Choose two.)
- What are two reasons a marketer might use Responsive Display Ads? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways Google Ads can fuel your business goals? (Choose two.)
- What are two ways that Performance Planner can help reveal the possibilities across all your Google Ads campaigns? (Choose two.)
- What can automated bidding help an advertiser improve?
- What can the Performance Planner assist you with?
- What can the Performance Planner recommend?
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for visiting us and making your first purchase!
If you are too busy or not enough time for taking the Exam then you can Hire Us, we will pass this exam for you. Have a great day!
Email for hiring us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Let us know first if you don’t pass this exam. We will send an updated answer guide within 24 hours because The Google Team can change their Question set any time.
For a quick chat, come to the skype - alexrochelle67
Web Online Solution
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.