When you connect your classroom to other classrooms in the world, you'll have excited students, engaged learners, and make learning authentic. Any classroom can connect, you just need to know how.
In this 1 hour workshop, you'll learn eight simple steps to connect your classroom. This introductory session will get you started. You'll learn:
- Places to connect your classroom.
- How to connect yourself and find out opportunities to connect.
- Common pitfalls teachers who connect globally have learned.
- Exciting project examples for all ages.
- The skills and habits to make your global connection more powerful.
- To understand how global collaboration has changed.
Vicki Davis, classroom teacher and creator of more than 20 global projects, will teach you how to get started. This session comes with:
- A 1-hour video tutorial.
- A workbook.
- A set of slide handouts.
This video is licensed for individual use. If you want to license this for your school, please contact email@example.com.