Your app screenshots, feature graphic, and promo video are incredibly important, but often overlooked marketing tools. If you want more app installs, you need to spend time on marketing. I made this Sketch template to provide marketing tips and ease the process of designing and exporting all Play Store graphic assets.
- You must submit a Feature Graphic (1024px by 500px) and Promo Graphic (180px by 120px) to be featured anywhere on Google Play.
- Add a 30-15 seconds Promo Video to communicate the actions, features, and benefits that can't be explained with static screenshots.
- App discovery matters, so pay attention to the feature graphic and first screenshot.
- Focus on showcasing your app's features and functionality with hand-picked screenshots.
- Learn practical tips from this Sketch file.
- https://support.google.com/googleplay/android-developer/answer/1078870?hl=en for general information.
"A huge percentage of app discovery happens through search, and if you take a look at how the search results are displayed, it's easy to see why great screenshots are so important."
- Dan Counsell
"App Store “screenshots” don’t actually have to be screenshots and they can communicate more than just how your apps looks."
- Travis Jeffery
"An app with a fantastic interface design will definitely increase sales. However, if all you publish are plain screenshots sans description of features and benefits – you’re missing a HUGE selling opportunity."
- Jen Gordon
Looking for iOS and App Store tips and templates? Here you go:
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.