Feel overwhelmed with the amount of productivity advice out there? Wish you could get things done faster and take control of your time but aren’t sure where to start. Most importantly, are you ready to transform your productivity?
This 30-day challenge will help you build a foundation of productive habits so that you can maximize your days, achieve your goals, and build your dream life.
This e-book condenses the e-mail course version of this 30-day challenge into a readable format (read below for additional features that you'll get ONLY with the e-book). Now you can receive 30 days of productivity tips all at once and all in one place. With full-page motivational quotes and space for you to take notes, this book is yours to utilize however you want. Consider it your productivity bible.
Each day of the challenge will include:
- a lesson on a tried-and-tested productivity technique
- a condensed daily actionable step for you to make real change
- helpful tips to guide you to success
- links to resources where you can learn and explore even more
You'll learn tips like:
- how to harness the Pomodoro technique to prevent fatigue
- how the two-minute rule can clear the clutter from your to-do list
- which notifications you should disable to turn your phone into an actual tool for productivity
- how automated e-mail filters can do your work for you
- and more (26 more, to be precise)
The e-book version features:
- all of the information from the e-course, edited, condensed, and formatted for readability
- a table of contents so you can easily refer to other sections
- pages for you to take notes on everything you learn and action steps you want to take
- full-page quotes to motivate you
- a foreword and conclusion from me
The downloadable PDF can be accessed on any device you prefer to read on, so you can refer to it whenever you need a refresher. You can also print it out! I simply uploaded it to the website of my local office supply store and they printed it for me in less than a day.
These productivity techniques are what changed my life and made it possible for me to fit in passion projects I never would have thought I could take on. And I can’t wait for them to change your life too. Who's with me?
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share