Planning & Designing the Family Food Garden
You’ll learn what your family eats, the ways to maximize your garden bounty and how to create an awesome sowing schedule. My book will help you plan and design a fantastic backyard food garden.
This 145 beautifully photographed ebook will teach you:
- The basics of garden design.
- Factors in deciding what to grow.
- Figure out what your family eats and spends on produce.
- How to maximize your food production with 20 methods.
- Grow the most profitable crops to really dent your grocery bill.
- How to design your garden & offset the costs on new garden beds.
- The basics of succession sowing for increased productivity.
- How to select your seeds and when to sow your crops.
- Creating an awesome sowing and transplanting schedule.
- How to practice crop rotation for healthier soil.
- Advanced crop rotation: when you practice intensive or companion planting.
- Creating a back up plan with crop failures.
- Learn how you can expand your garden and knowledge over the years.
- How to write a garden journal.
The Ultimate Printable Garden Planner
Staying organized can really help you to have a successful and bountiful gardening season. When you keep track of your seeds, seedlings or harvests you become a better gardener and can troubleshoot problems better. You can also dent your monthly grocery bill!
My garden planner will help you figure out what to grow by figuring out your monthly produce spending to find the most valuable crops to grow. These printable sheets will help you start your seeds, keep important information in one place and have detailed gardening records of your season. You can also set short-term or long-term goals, create future garden projects and keep track of your seed inventory.
This 23 page printable garden planner includes:
- What do you Eat & Spend on Produce
- What to Grow
- Seed Inventory
- Seeds to Purchase
- Seed Packet Information
- Sowing Schedule
- Seedlings (Seed Starting & Transplanting Schedule)
- Succession Sowing Schedule
- Crop Rotation Notes
- Organize your Crops into Beds/Rows
- Garden Layout Planner
- Square Foot Garden Planner
- Soil Amendments
- Monthly Planting Planner
- Weekly Planting Planner
- Seasonal Garden Chore Lists
- Pests & Disease
- Garden Projects
- Harvest Log
- Garden Expenses