Photoshop extension for adding realistic shadow for standing objects. Supports: text, regular (raster) layers, smart-objects.
- Supported layer types: text, smart-objects or regular layers
- Choose angle (set manually or use ”Sun position” option), scale, blur (shadow dispersion), opacity, color.
- Auto-updates in almost real time
Panel UI Controls:
- Angle: the angle of the shadow (1 - 359)
- Scale: the length of the shadow (1 - 100). It's a relative value based upon the object size and it varies from shadow angle. Sharp angles make longer shadows.
- Blur: shadow dispersion amount in pixels (1 - 100)
- Opacity: the opacity of the shadow (1 - 100)
- Color: the color of the shadow. Usually outside on a sunny day shadows tend to have a bluish tint.
- Sun Position: it's a feature that calculates angle of the shadow based on the relative position of the object from the Sun (point created using the Pen tool in Photoshop).
- Auto-update: triggers the shadow creation process when one of the above parameters are changed. It makes it easier to get a desired look of the shadow.
- Bonus feature: Shadow parameters are saved in the current session of the Photoshop even if the panel is closed and re-opened later.
- Photoshop CC 2015 or above
- Windows or Mac
- The extension (.zxp file format)
- Installation guide (.pdf file format)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/cpT9R9T4qvw