To Attend: Click I Want This. Provide your email address and payment information. Check your email for a message from Gumroad. Download the instructions on how to attend the event and the workbook. Bookmark the page to get the additional resources we'll be providing going forward.
Dates: Jan 9, 16, 23 @ 7PM
Attend by Computer iPhone, Android Phone, or Standard Telephone.
- 10+ Hours of Video with expert advice, tips, tricks, and traps to avoid.
- Multiple step-by-step printable, workbooks to help you design, develop, fund, and produce a feature film or feature documentary for under $100k.
We will cover:
- How to write or buy a good screenplay that you can produce within your budget.
- How to swiftly, accurately and usefully storyboard your project so you can significantly reduce your production costs through stock footage, "found footage," and other techniques.
- How to cast your project with talented actors and actresses at prices you can afford and on terms you can live with while not breaking the law.
- How to budget your project's shoot days using breakdown sheets and day-out-of-day schedules.
- How to find local, high value, locations you can shoot at cheaply.
- Acquiring a skilled camera and lighting crew on terms you can afford.
- Setting up your production company, acquiring production, liability, and other insurance at rates you can afford.
- Insuring you own the rights to the film you shoot so you can sell it to others.
- How to guarantee release for your film on Amazon and possibly Hulu, Netflix, cable pay per view, etc.
- How to market your film swiftly and profitably to the people who want it most.
- How to fund your project through credit, loans, investment and crowdfunding.
- How to work with investors and how that changes your costs.
- What to do with extra money if you happen to have it.
- Fundamentals of contract law.
- Intellectual property right fundamentals every producer needs to know.
- And specific techniques for designing, developing, budgeting, and producing a documentary swiftly.
Questions? You can email firstname.lastname@example.org questions you’d like to get answered that relate to your projects and project ideas.
No Refunds: There are no refunds for this event because the workbook is made available immediately after the event and videos will cover all information disclosed in live sessions.