To Buy: Click I Want This, provide payment information, then check your email (or junk mail) for a receipt. click View Product in the receipt to get access to the materials.
About This Resource
Hollywood is a tiny community that mixes the most talented people in the world, the biggest companies on earth, and the most sophisticated techs and technologies to be found anywhere. It absolutely has it's own rules. If you don't learn them, you'll find yourself routinely out of work or constantly getting burned.
If you have the distinct impression that you just can't make headway in Hollywood this Video and set of Lecture Notes will help you understand the mores and conventions that make working in the our Entertainment Industry much different from other cities, countries, or industries you may have been successful in.
- Where & how to find paying work, really.
- How to prove, beyond a shadow of a doubt, that you are great at what you do so you can float to the top of your profession.
- How to persuasively ask for a job and get it.
- How to avoid getting burned by users, abusers, and incompetent people who don't know what they are doing.
- Mistakes people make that make them permanently unemployable.
- The surest way to ensure you can make a good living doing what you want to do.
If you have questions about these resources, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nancy Fulton & Entertainment Industry Events Group Testimonials:
“ I wish I had found this group sooner! ” — Stephanie Yuhas
“ Good networking and great educational workshops and seminars! ” — Sandy Baumann
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ” — Pamela Davis
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ Excellent information with every session. ” — Lee Forgang
“ Very good collection of really useful material ” — Frank Amsden
“ Worthwhile venues, quality people. Nancy Fulton puts a lot of energy into each event. ” — Lauren Bell
“ We have the most interesting and action filled fact and method meetings! ” — Constance Golden