The First Half Training Program Introduction
We know how many people out there are truly inspired to run an ultra. The scenery, sense of accomplishment, mental toughness, mental and physical health are all some of the reasons we hear from the masses. Here at Becoming Ultra we also knew one more thing, that there are plenty of people that need the tools to get within striking distance of an ultra. We define that level of running as being able to run a half marathon. So, we are here for the true beginner, future ultra runner. We put together this comprehensive training program for your first half marathon.
What you get:
- A full training program (13 weeks) log with periodized training schedule for your running
- Strength and mobility training videos and documents to follow
- Built in strength, mobility, and core work to focus on the needs of ultra runners along with explanation videos.
- Videos on different aspects including gear, terrain, race strategy, mental tips and tricks, and more.
- Injury prevention concepts and movement built in the program.
What the program will do for you:
- Improve balance and stability needed for trails (most ultras are on trails but you don't need them in the training)
- Trail focused strength, core, and mobility
- Make you a stronger runner and a better runner. No mindless miles
- Safe ramp ups for beginners as most new to training find injuries in increasing volume too quickly.
- Have you confident to not only run your first half marathon but to continue on to your first ultra!
Let us at Becoming Ultra be the first to welcome you and congratulate you on stepping up to the plate to tackle training for a half marathon.
Whether you are just starting out from scratch, a veteran who hasn’t run in a while, or even someone who has been injured in the past and re-learning to get back into things, this program has something for you, step-by-step.
This program is meant for those wanting to push themselves in the sport of running. The idea behind this is let you explore the sport safely and with guidance, but give you enough freedom to adjust the timeline to your own agenda.
Why running indeed. A lot of people do it, you see those out in the neighborhood, or local trails, moving along doing their thing. You can be one of those people too! It’s a great workout with a great community, and we are glad you chose us to help you out. It’s not only social, it becomes a lifestyle, something you can do for yourself, and others! You can do it just about anywhere too!
Running trails, running pavement or sidewalks, races...all sorts of adventures await you to show you things maybe you never thought you’d be able to see. Taking you places you’ve maybe never been.
It is true we are primarily ultra centered, but we are for those wanting to Become Ultra too. We hope that you find joy in this program.
From all of us on the Becoming Ultra team.
Have questions? Shoot us an email to email@example.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share