What is this for
Blender 3D add-on for making specification tables for the project.
The "Specification Sheet" add-on allows you to directly add the specification fields for each object in your project and fill them with the necessary technical data. And then easily create the specification table in HTML or CSV format with a single button click.
- Add the fields you need for the specification table.
- Select objects and fill in the added fields with technical data.
- After that, export all the data to the specification table by pressing export buttons.
Add-on web page
For more information please visit https://b3d.interplanety.org/en/blender-add-on-specification-sheet/
I would love to hear your feedback and issues to make the add-on better.
- Download *.zip archive with the add-on distributive
- In Blender: The "Preferences" window — Add-ons — Install... — specify downloaded archive
"3D Viewport" window - N-panel - the "Sp-Sheet" tab