This is an Introductory series to Digital Painting in Adobe Photoshop presented in a fun and engaging way, as if played like an RPG Game. From Basics to more Advanced methods, it will get you off to a great start.
You get the full video series as well as brushes and the worksheets that you can practice with to apply what you learn in these videos.
- 5 Part Video Tutorial Series that covers Introduction, Interface, Brushes, Color and then the final illustration to wrap it up. Throughout there are demonstrations on each lesson taught and practical worksheets to follow along.
- PSD Worksheets to follow along the video lessons.
- 3 x Photoshop Brush Packs
1. Painterly Brush Set
2. Sketching Brush Tool Presets
3. Big Brush Tool Preset Pack if you like variety
- Extra Video about setting up Wacom Tablet.
Now Go Forth and Paint!
Feel free to email me at: email@example.com if you have any questions or want to give some feedback.
CG Artist focused on Concept Design, Illustration and 3D Modeling.