I'm happy to present you the first OpenGL GUI for Max/MSP/Jitter!
- With this external you can add sliders, toggles and bangs to your drawing window , and can use them to modify parameters in your patch.
- Custom ranges and initialization values.
- You can delete single elements when you don't need them anymore.
- You can move the interface around in your window.
- You can hide the interface.
Watch a demo video here: https://youtu.be/7QSg9xVoH2s
Instructions to install and use are in the zip
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share