If you are experiencing some or many of the following signs or symptoms in your relationship, then this workbook is for you:
- You often feel guilty
- You are blamed or made to feel responsible for most, if not all the problems in the relationship
- You feel like you're walking on eggshells
- You pick your words carefully so as not to upset your partner
- You don't know how to make your partner happy
- You seek validation from your partner but never seem to get it
Your boundaries are being violated
- Your partner can't see anything wrong with the relationship and believes the problems that come up are the ones you've created
- Your family and friends think your partner is wonderful but you see an entirely different side
- Your partner might seem emotionally detached or distant
- Your partner doesn't seem to be empathetic
- Your partner makes you believe you are not thinking clearly
- Your partner seems to have your best interest in mind but the results always seem to favor them, not you
If any of these resonate, this workbook will pinpoint exactly how you are being manipulated and / or emotionally abused. If you have not done this type of assessment on your relationship before, you may be shocked as you learn more about yourself and your partner than ever. You may also feel liberated to learn that you are not going crazy.
Emotional abuse can be so subtle and hard to identify. Quite often friends and family will not see the abuse or manipulation you're experiencing and might even call you crazy for suggesting it.
The longer you stay in an emotionally abusive relationship the crazier you can feel for sure.
If you are experiencing what you believe to be emotional abuse from a lover, spouse or friend, this worksheet is for you. You'll reveal all the abuse through a lengthy checklist of signs and symptoms that will help you determine your MEAN score. This score determines just how enmeshed you are in manipulation and emotional abuse.
This workbook helps you determine exactly what your partner is doing to make you feel so bad all the time. Most victims cannot tell how their partner is abusing them, they just know something isn't right in the relationship.
By the time you're done taking the assessment, reading through the material and listening to the insightful interviews with survivors and experts, you will be able to recognize and ascertain exactly how you are being manipulated. You'll also learn how to improve your communication with the manipulative person, determine if it's too late to save the relationship, start the healing journey of increasing self-worth and self-esteem, trust your decisions and instincts again, emotionally reconnect with yourself, understand what components make up a healthy relationship, and a lot more.
Digital Download includes:
A 200 point assessment of signs and symptoms to categorize the level of manipulation and abuse you may be experiencing
A detailed description of the current state of your relationship based on your assessment
3 insightful and powerful audio conversations with manipulation survivors and experts
A path to your next steps to heal and regain your power
A description of the types of manipulation and all the subtle tactics manipulators use
Bonus self-empowerment tools for continuing the healing and growth process
Important resources to gain mental clarity and rebuild trust in yourself
Free updates as they are released*
The reinforcement and rebuilding of your sanity!
*Your email is used to send MEAN Workbook updates and that's it. No spam.