Adorable zip pouches with basket-style
handlesfrom leftover zipper length. Perfect for a pencil case, sewing notions, treasures and more. Grab your favorite fabrics and cut a little, sew a little, zip a little - and done!
Joan brings decades of project design, testing, and top-selling pattern writing experience to this fun update to handy zipper pouches.
Effortlessly elevate your sewing experience, build skills, and achieve your sewing goals while Joan walks with you through tips, tricks, techniques and project management for your success every time.
Zoey Zips is an 8-page (includes front/back covers), full-color printed pattern.
- US orders only.
- Your order will ship in 2-3 days via USPS first class mail.
- International orders: Please order our digital PDF pattern: https://www.lazygirldesigns.com/products/category/patterns/digital/
- Patterns cannot be returned or exchanged. Contact Lazy Girl if an item arrived damaged or the wrong item was sent.
- Easy zipper installation.
- Trick to trim and secure zipper ends.
- Basket-style zip handles.
- Manage directional fabric.
- 80+ color photos and illustrations.
- Presser foot and stitch recommendations.
- Pressing and finishing tips.
- Pattern tested for the accuracy and quality you expect from Lazy Girl Designs
Note:Rotary cut project. No pattern pieces included.
Small: 7 1/2in L x 2 1/2in H x 2in D
Large: 9 1/2in L x 3 1/2in H x 2in D
Makes one Zoey: Small 11” squares, Large 13” squares
- 2 squares of Fabric, 100% cotton quilting weight
- 1 square of Fusible Fleece, polyester, medium loft
- 1 square of Lightweight woven 100% cotton fusible interfacing, Face-It Soft by Lazy Girl Designs recommended
- 1 Zipper, all-purpose, polyester, YKK brand recommended (See note below)
Small: 14” minimum, Large: 16” minimum
Note: Zipper lengths are minimums. A longer zipper is nice to give you more room to work when attaching handles, but will result in a little unused zipper length.
- 3” x 5” piece of template plastic or an index card.
- Size 70/10 or 80/12 SCHMETZ brand Universal or Microtex machine needle.
- Erasable marking tool recommended.
- Sewing Clips and Desk Stapler.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share