Shortcuts to speed up and enrich workflows in Affinity Photo for a variety of users—particularly compositing and architecture workflows.
* Immediately clipping the next layer inside a parent layer e.g. quickly clipping an adjustment inside a pixel layer to isolate its effect.
* Toggling a transparent document background, flattening your document, rasterising and trimming layers, converting layers to masks, adding non-destructive vector fill layers, adding full/empty masks, hiding/showing/locking/unlocking layers.
* Adding common adjustments and live filters for compositing workflows (e.g. tonal matching) such as Brightness/Contrast, Exposure, Channel Mixer, White Balance, Selective Colour, Gaussian Blur, Motion Blur, Live Perspective, Lighting, Add Noise, Clarity, High Pass, Unsharp Mask.
* Rotating and flipping layers, selecting sampled colours, selecting transparent pixels, saving selections.
* Toggling additional functionality like Macro, Library, Assets and Scope panels.
See the included PDF for installation instructions and a table of all the custom shortcuts.
Also included in the preview carousel is a video link to my Compositing Techniques video for the Affinity Creative Sessions. This shortcuts pack was made available alongside the session, where I use some of the shortcuts in a compositing workflow.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks very much! Hope you find the shortcuts useful—if you need any support, please don't hesitate to get in touch at email@example.com
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.