Table of Contents:
You Are Here
WHEN WOULD I EVEN USE INT?
- Build Your Decoders Brick By Brick
- Building Your JSON Castle
GET WHAT YOU NEED OUT OF JSON OBJECTS
- Reach Into JSON Objects with field and at
- Turn The Fields You Have Into The Types You Want
- How Can I Decode A JSON Object With More Than 9 Fields?
- Yeah, But Writing Object Decoders is Tedious!
BEYOND THE BASICS
- Beyond The Basics
- Decoding JSON With Dynamic Keys
- How to Handle Multiple API Versions
- The Best Way to Handle New Fields
- Pin Down Changing Schemas
JSON IN THE REAL WORLD
- Start With Real JSON
- Avoiding The Blank Screen: When Decoders Don't Work
- Simplify HTTP Requests with HttpBuilder
- Use RemoteData To Avoid Swallowing Errors
- Debug Quickly With the REPL
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.