- TypeScript, ReasonML, and others on-top-of-js abstractions.
- New video every week!
Full List Of Screencasts
001. The Magnificent Reduce — 08:26 [functional]
002. The Spread Operator — 10:10 [es-next]
003. Upgrading To React Hooks — 09:24 [react]
004. Lodash pt. 1: Working with arrays — 10:54 [libraries]
005. Lodash pt. 2: Curry, memoize, debounce, and at — 13:28 [libraries]
006. JsEx Solution pt. 1 — 14:14 [exercises]
007. JsEx Solution pt. 2 — 12:50 [exercises]
008. A Quick Introduction To TypeScript — 21:11 [typescript]
009. Building A Chrome Extension With React And Parcel — 25:03 [react, tutorial]
010. Trello-like Task Manager With react-beautiful-dnd — 35:55 [react, tutorial]
012. A Quick Introduction To Vue.js - 14:16 [tutorial]
🆕013. Rambda.js: Functional Done Right - 14:46 [tutorial]
Coming Up Next
014. Exploring ReasonML From Facebook
016. ESNext — Async/await
017. Workflow — Chrome DevTools: Tips And Tricks
Want to suggest a topic? Write to me!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share