👊New episode every week!
⭐All videos available for streaming and download + all the upcoming videos (see the upcoming section).
👉No obligations. Cancel anytime.
The Latest Videos
🆕019. Building a REST API with Koa (Part 2) - 19:06 [node, koa]
In the second part we are connecting a database (Knex.js + PostgreSQL) and modifying the router a little bit more. We create the migrations, the seed and run some very simple queries in order to use them in our API.
🆕018. Building a REST API with Koa (Part 1) - 18:00 [node, koa]
In the first part we are going to get a closer look at Koa which is server-side framework for Node with a minimal API with support for async/await syntax. It is based on using the middle-wares which are just simple functions that can be stacked together in a chain. Every middleware does its job and then passes the state to the next one.
016. Optimizing Performance With React Hooks - 12:16 [react]
React Hooks introduced quite a few misunderstandings about the performance of your application. In this video we'll quickly walk through a typical optimisation process with the help of React.memo and useCallback hook.
015. ReasonML pt.2: Pipes, more pattern matching, and param types - 15:54 [reasonml, functional]
In this part we'll have a closer look at the coolest features of ReasonML: the pipe operator, pattern matching and the param types.
014. ReasonML pt.1: Syntax, types, and pattern matching - 16:58 [reasonml, functional]
The first part on ReasonML, a powerful functional language from Facebook with strict type system. Here we talk about the syntax, basic types and some neat features like the pattern matching
013. Ramda.js: Functional Done Right - 14:46 [tutorial]
012. A Quick Introduction To Vue.js - 14:16 [tutorial]
010. Trello-like Task Manager With react-beautiful-dnd — 35:55 [react, tutorial]
009. Building A Chrome Extension With React And Parcel — 25:03 [react, tutorial]
008. A Quick Introduction To TypeScript — 21:11 [typescript]
007. JsEx Solution pt. 2 — 12:50 [exercises]
006. JsEx Solution pt. 1 — 14:14 [exercises]
005. Lodash pt. 2: Curry, memoize, debounce, and at — 13:28 [libraries]
004. Lodash pt. 1: Working with arrays — 10:54 [libraries]
003. Upgrading To React Hooks — 09:24 [react]
002. The Spread Operator — 10:10 [es-next]
001. The Magnificent Reduce — 08:26 [functional]
Coming Up Next
021. ES6: Async/await explained
022. Framework Review: Svelte
023. Workflow — Chrome DevTools: Tips And Tricks (lands on Aug 31)
025. Closer look: generators
026. Elm: more functional
027. Building an iOS app with Ionic
028. Server-side: what are lambda functions and why would you use them?
... and more to come
Want to suggest a topic? Write to me!
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share