This live online workshop will help you learn how advertisers, politicians and other skilled media creators are able to routinely seize hearts and minds through their work.
To get the recorded workshop and workbook just click I Want This, provide payment information, then click View Product in the confirmation email. You can instantly download the 27-page in-depth workbook and the invitation. I'll post the video when it is edited.
By attending this workshop you gain deep insight into exactly how individual action can be triggered quickly and significant societal transformations made to happen seemingly overnight.
This is an very empowering and interesting recorded workshop for you if are a writer, screenwriter, playwright, producer, graphic artist, animator, PR professional or other media entrepreneur who wants to be able to understand, influence, individual and mass behavior through media. It talks about how media makers have intentionally, and quickly, created very successful movements, brands, and stories.
What you learn will make your projects more persuasive and impactful, your ads more effective, and your own creative journey more fulfilling.
You will learn:
- How Jung's insights into the Self, Ego, archetypes, personas, myths, and the collective unconscious can empower you to understand and communicate with individuals and mass audiences on an intuitive level.
- How Erickson's use of stories made him one of the most effective therapists the world has ever known, allowing him to cure mentally-ill people who had been unsuccessfully treated for years in a matter of hours through verbal and non-verbal communication.
- How Bernays' work in mass communication, advertising, and propaganda remade the world as you know it, and the specific techniques he used to make his objectives.
- How Lakoff's work in cognitive linguistics, and his understanding of frames, has made mass persuasion easier to undertake and much easier to identify.
- Powerful concepts and terms that will change how you view human communication, mass media, political speech, and propaganda.
- A 27-Page Workbook with a review of the material with activities that will help you apply what you've learned available for download immediately after you order. Just click the View Product button in your confirmation email for a link to the workbook.
A video of the full presentation which will introduce you to some amazing people and their incredibly powerful ideas.
We'll cover some of the most effective tools that political professionals, advertisers, psychologists, teachers, religious leaders, and successful media makes use everyday to entertain, persuade, transform, and educate people.
Questions? Please reach out to email@example.com.
Note there are no refunds for this event because the workbook and instructions on how to attend the live event are distributed immediately after you order.
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
About the Film Funding Club: “ I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico