This 40+ page ebook is your start to finish guide to your job search, including best practices for resumes, cover letters, networking, interviewing, and negotiating. It also features several resume and cover letter samples to inspire you as you create your own documents. You'll find common interview questions along with a guide to help you prep for the most difficult interview questions.
Use this tool as a guide to help you:
- Create a job search strategy to spend your time effectively on the search
- Craft your resume and cover letter, seeing samples of both
- Build your network and ask for an informational interview
- Prepare for typical interview questions
- Set yourself up for a successful negotiation
Click the "I want this!" button on the right, enter your info, and you'll get an email soon after with the PDF.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your download. I hope you find this resource helpful! Visit www.katherinenobles.com for more resources and info about career coaching.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share