If you are a writer, screenwriter, filmmaker, performer, or other creative entrepreneur who has an ongoing fear of failure or suffers deep regret over past mistakes, this recorded workshop will be a life changer. You'll learn why the most successful people have succeeded specifically because they made huge mistakes, and you'll learn how to make exactly the right mistakes to move you and your work forward.
To get the workbook, just click I Want This and fill in the blanks. In the confirmation email, click View Product.
- 3 Practical Reasons Creative Pros Must Fail in order to Succeed
- A Non-Tactical Approach to Failure Translates into . . . Going Around in Circles
- Why Helpful Advice from Friends & Family Helps Less Than Making Your Own Mistakes
- Why Defining Success Before You Make Your Mistakes Matters so Much
- Framing the Problems You Have to Solve and the Risks You Have to Take
- Mistakes You Must Make
- Mistakes You Should Avoid
- Looking Forward to Making the Mistakes that Matter
If you have questions about this event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to being of service.
- A workbook that's designed to help you make more and more profitable mistakes going forward.
- A 48 minute video version of the live presentation that covers the where, why, how of making mistakes that move you and your work forward.
Questions? If you have questions about this workshop, please email email@example.com. I look forward to being of service.
Become a Member and you'll get this workshop, and 100+ recorded workshops, workbooks, and invitations to live events. Learn more at https://gumroad.com/l/tyQs/1x33v
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share