In this recorded workshop you master tools and techniques that will help you pre-qualify those you plan to work with. The Entertainment Industry is notorious for it's scams, deceptions, and disappointments and most of those negative outcomes can be prevented by learning how to research and safely get to know those you will be working with and for. If you are hiring people you’ll work with to produce a film, taking on production partners, accepting investment, creating creative partnerships, engaging third parties to publish, produce, or distribute your work, you’ll find this an important
- A Printable workbook that covers everything reviewed, and
- A Recording of the Workshop.
- Videos by attorney Justin Sterling addressing Contract Law Fundamentals and Avoiding Litigation
- What Due Diligence Is and How it Prevents and Solves Problems Before They Get Expensive
- How Understanding Due Diligence Helps You Get Many More Good Deals Done
- Why the Media & Entertainment Industry is So Attractive to Bad Actors
- A Few Hallmarks of Bad Actors
- When to Start Due Diligence
- When Hiring An Expert or a Specialist Makes Sense
- Scaling Up Due Diligence As Deals Get Bigger and Risks Increase
- How People Accidentally Scam Themselves From Time To Time
- Vetting Cast, Crew, Business Partners, Service Providers, etc.
- How to Ensure That When People Do Due Diligence on You, You Always Pass With Flying Colors
I am not a lawyer, and this event is not designed to provide legal advice.
It is designed to give you a solid primer on when, why, and how to research people and businesses you may want to work with by working with online services, investigators, lawyers and others as you build larger and larger deals.
Doing deals in Hollywood requires you to work with people as collaborators, distributors, cast, crew, etc. Doing that safely requires to you to understand due diligence.
If you have questions about this event, reach out to me at email@example.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share