Superimposing - Get A Jazzy Sound Instantly. (Advanced)
Superimposing is an essential concept you need to understand to get a jazzy sound when you’re improvising. In this lesson will learn you the basic concept, and see how even the simplest ideas can be turned into something complex sounding and hip.
You will also learn solid, strong melodic ideas that you can use both «as is», and as a starting point in developing your own style.
Last but not least, you’ll have a lot of fun playing around with what you have learned on the included, professional backing tracks.
- Introduction (0:00)
- What is superimposing (1:58)
- Superimposing on a 2-5-1 progression (4:40)
- Following the chords vs. superimposing (10:20)
- Altering the altered (17:12)
- «Inside» triad pairs (31:08)
- «Outside» triad pairs (35:17)
- Flashy licks (41:01)
- What fits where (46:48)
(Total length: 51 minutes.)
- Video Lesson - mp4 video file
- Pdf booklet
- Video - Using Transcribe! software with practice tracks
- Original Guitar Pro 6 score
- 3 Backing Tracks
- 13 Practice tracks