- 6 Video Files
- OBJ File Format of the Final Mesh
Duration: 11hrs 39min video MP4 format with audio commentary in English
In this tutorial you will learn how to model a sci-fi drone bust using hard surface modeling techniques that are used in a professional production environment in both games and film. Not only will you learn the technical aspects of hard surface modeling but also my approach to creative design.
A basic knowledge of 3dsmax is preferred but these principles & techniques can also be applied to other 3D modeling packages.
- Part 1: Head Blockout (2hrs 10mins)
- Part 2: Head Detail Refinement (2hrs 27mins)
- Part 3: Collar Blockout (34mins)
- Part 4: Collar/Neck Detail Refinement (2hrs 35mins)
- Part 5: Final Detail Pass (3hr 30mins)
- Part 6: Mesh Finalization (23mins)
- Hardsurface Modeling Techniques
- 3D Blocking
- Kit Bashing
- Mesh Instancing
Follow me on Facebook