Clients are the lifeblood of the coaching business; without clients you’re done! Most clients are genuine and want your help, however that doesn’t mean they always behave the way you like. There are times when you need to gently nudge your clients and other times you have to “Lay Down The Law” or you won't have a business for long.
Have you ever encountered any of the following situations:
• The client isn’t following through with your coaching advice?
• Client is asking for a refund?
• Says “it’s not in my budget”?
• Try to re-engage a cancelled client?
• Problem with payment arrangement?
• Can’t get clients to send testimonial letters?
• Need to inform clients about a rate increase?
• Setting boundaries with a client or member?
• Need to fire a client who’s “wasting your time”?
• Clients payment method expired or card cancelled?
If you’ve been in the coaching business for longer than a week you’ve experienced some or maybe all of these experiences.
• What if I had an immediate, professional solution to handle all the different scenarios that can come up with my clients?
• What if I didn’t have to spend any time “thinking about” how to best handle the situation so I don’t offend my clients; while still letting them know I’m running a business?
• How much time am I currently losing trying to resolve issues that aren’t helping me grow my business and increase revenue?
Your Stress-Free Business Solution Has Arrived!
Spend Your Time On What You Love: Coaching!
We created a total of **38** professionally written, ready to go client communication letters for you to use to grow your coaching business. These letters were specifically created to handle the most common coaching practice challenges, including: Following Up With Prospective Clients, Creating New Leads, Sticking to Payment Arrangements, Missed Appointments, and much more!
Time Is Your Most Valuable Asset In The Coaching Business!
If you hired an average professional copywriter to create these solutions it would cost you thousands of dollars; assuming they only charged $100 per letter. Many top level copywriters charge 2-3 times more. Most business coaches aren’t professional writers and don’t have systems in place to maintain consistency so they handle each client situation randomly by creating emails or letters “off the top of their head”.
You Need Consistent Repeatable Systems To Scale & Grow Your Business!
My Coaching Clients Letters In-A-Box System, includes the following professionally written letters:
SET #1 (Save The Sale Letters): Keep potential clients from slipping through your fingers with the following:
1. Letter to Follow Up With Potential Customers Who Do Not Buy
2. Letter to Send When a Potential Client Says “No”
3. Letter to Reconnect With a Past Client
4. Letter to Send to a Canceled Group Coaching Member
5. Letter to Send What a Client Says “It’s Not In My Budget”
6. Letter to Send When Client Isn’t Doing the Work
7. Letter to Send Following a No-Show Appointment
8. Letter to Send When They Hire a Different Coach
9. Letter/Email Responding to a Refund Request
10. Letter to Send When a Sales Call Goes Bad
Set #2 (Get More Clients Letters): Keep fresh new leads coming into your business with the following:
11. Letter to Send to People You Connected With at a Business Event
12. Letter to Send to Potential JV Partners
13. Letter to Send to Your Current Clients to Request that they Refer New Clients
14. Letter to Send to Inactive Clients to Encourage them to Re-enroll
15. Letter to Sell Services after Free Consultation
16. Letter to Send to Clients Offering Free Coaching Session if they send Referrals
17. Letter to Send to Clients asking for Testimonials to Use on Your Website
Set #3 (Difficult Situation Letters): Manager difficult client situations with ease using the following letters:
18. Letter to Send for Monthly Rate Increases
19. Letter to Send to Terminate Clients you no longer want to work with
20. Letter to Send to Refuse A New 1on1 Coaching Client (refer to another program)
21. Letter to Send to Refuse A New Client (refer to another coach)
22. Letter to Send when Clients Are Wasting Your Time
23. Letter to Send when Client is Overstepping the Boundaries of the Agreement
24. Letter to Send asking Client for Feedback on Why They Cancelled
25. Letter to Send when Client doesn’t show up for Scheduled Call or Appt
26. Letter to Send to Refuse Client Request for a Refund (Credit Card)
27. Letter to Send to Refuse Client Request for a Refund (Paypal Dispute)
Set #4 (Payment Discussion Letters): There comes a time when you may need to discuss payments with your clients, use the following letters to help you make these conversations easy:
28. Letter to Send to Past Due Clients
29. Letter to Send to inform Client of Upcoming Membership Renewal
30. Letter to Send to Offer Clients Payment Arrangements When They Fall Behind
31. Letter to Send to Clients who Cancel Payments Before Contract Is Completed
32. Letter to Send when the Payment has been Declined
33. Letter to Send as a Reminder of Upcoming Membership Renewal
34. Letter to Send when Clients Credit Card has Expired
35. Letter to Send for Insufficient Funds (Paypal)
36. Letter to Send for Past Due Payment
This is a COMPLETE, Done-For-You business system that will help save you tons of time and allow you to build a Stress-Free coaching practice that you really enjoy.
*This product is NOT included with academy membership!