There are thousands of different games available that people can play to entertain themselves, have fun, or simply just to past the time. One such game that many people play is Subway Surfers. It’s an arcade running game where the goal is to score as many points as possible. To do this, you just need to keep running and avoid the obstacles that are in your way.
You can dodge to the left or right, jump over, slide under these obstacles. The game is really simple to play, yet there are many people who love playing it. Some are even playing this game as often as possible, trying to beat their previous top scores. But what makes Subway Surfers such a good game that people often play again and again? This is what we’ll discuss in this review.
What Makes Subway Surfers Good
Subway Surfer is an endless arcade running game with a simple goal and that is to reach the highest score that players can. To do that, they will just need to keep on running as far as possible while avoiding all of the obstacles in their way and collecting as many coins as they can. Though this is the basic premise of the game, it certainly has more to offer, which is why many people are coming back to it regularly. Here are the game’s best features that make them good:
- You can Use a Hoverboard – This is probably one of the best things that this running game offers and why many people go back to it. Not only does hovering instead of running look cool, but the hoverboard also gives you an extra life. If you hit an obstacle while riding a board, the board will be destroyed but you can still continue running forward. So a hoverboard can also act as your shield from obstacles in the subway tracks.
- Simple and Easy-to-Grasp Gameplay – Sometimes, people put more value on simplicity, which is something that Subway Surfers offer. Many people play games as a way to relax and just have fun, so they would go for games that are easy to understand and play. And this is one thing that this game offers. You just avoid all of the obstacles that are in your way and you score points the farther you run, it can’t get any simpler than that.
- Colorful 3D Graphics – Another thing that makes the game good is that it has colorful graphics. It makes playing the game more pleasant and appealing, which is another reason why many people love playing the game regularly.
- Different Characters and Hoverboards – The game also offers many different characters and hoverboards for players to use. Though you can use real money to unlock them faster, it's not advisable since they can easily be unlocked using the coins you collect in the game or if you complete certain quests. This is another reason why people play the game often, they’re also trying to complete quests or earn enough coins to unlock characters and hoverboards.
What is Bad about Subway Surfers
When it comes to bad things about Subway Surfers, there aren’t many to mention. Here are a few things that some people might find annoying or irritating about the game.
- The Game Can Be Too Easy – Probably the only con that some people might find with Subway Surfers is that the game might be too easy for them. It’s not as challenging as the previous Temple Run game, which might bore some people.
Subway Surfers is a simple but fun game to play. Though it can be considered too easy by many people, it’s entertaining enough for many people. And this is why many people keep on playing this game.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.