I joined a private group buy for the Canoe keyboard in September 2017, 6 months later I still had no keyboard nor a ship date in sight. Thus I created my own version, the Kayak was born as a meme that transformed into something beautiful. Thanks to Josh (/u/thebeephaha) for helping me through the first two revisions.
Donate to download the .dxf and .svg files to cut your own parts to create your very own Kayak Keyboard. This was designed to use a TADA68 PCB.
- v2 - As depicted in the photos on this page.
- v3 - Design altered to be more like the Canoe.
- Fully Programmable: Powered by a TADA68 PCB.
- Layout Options: Stepped capslock, and optional ISO plate.
- Lighting: In switch LEDs.
- Case: Laser cut wood and acrylic.
- Hex Head Screws - M2.5 x 25mm
- Counter Sunk Screws - M2.5 x 25mm
- Nuts - M2.5 x 0.4mm
- Bumpons: For supporting the gap between pcb and switch plate
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.