Unreal marketplace link:
Overview video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YjowH3DNfBs
Noise Library introduces several noise functions for use in blueprints. It includes Billow, Perlin, Voronoi, and more. It also let you to quickly and easily create your own complex noises by using the provided set of combiners (Add, Min, Lerp, etc.) and post-effects (Gaussian Blur, Erosion).
The provided noises are usable in 2D (it can be used for landscapes or maps generation), and in 3D (for voxel-based generation). And it is fast enough to be used in runtime (note that it may depends on the complexity of the noise, the number of octaves and so on).
All noises functions are written as C++ blueprints, so you can use them from C++ code, or directly from blueprints without having to code.
Used in the Procedural Material Generator plugin by IsaraTech.
Supported Unreal Engine 4 versions: 4.16, 4.17, 4.18
- 11 noises (Billow, Brownian, Checkerboard, Cylinders, Perlin, Ridged Multi, Sine, Spheres, Static, Voronoi, White)
- 18 modifiers and selectors (Abs, Add, Blend, Clamp, Displace, Exponent, Lerp, Max, Min, Multiply, Power, Rotator, ScaleBias, Scaler, Select, Shifter, Terrace, Turbulence)
- 3 post-processes (Box Blur, Gaussian Blur, Thermal Erosion)
- Generate the noises in 2D or in 3D
- Example project with numberous blueprints using Noise Library
- Complete and user-friendly documentation
- BlueprintNoiseGenerator (Runtime)
Number of Blueprints: 0
Number of C++ Classes: 40
Network Replicated: No
Supported Development Platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android
Supported Target Build Platforms: Windows, Linux, MacOS, Android
Resources and examples: http://isaratech.com/portfolio/noise-library/#resources