If you've ever wanted to build your own great place to keep backyard chickens properly in all seasons, this set of plans and building guide is for you. The design is easy to build, super strong and provides a comfortable home for up to 6 hens.
Based on more than 10 years of keeping backyard chickens in a region that gets hot summers and cold, snowy winters, this unique design solves all the problems so many backyard chicken houses have. The large door on one side makes it easy to get into the house for cleaning and collecting eggs. The hinged roof lifts up for ventilation in hot weather, while the clear roof panels allow sunshine to warm the house quite nicely. The steel pipe leg system allows this chicken house to be moved to fresh locations and raises the house above snow.
Here's what you get with this download:
* Printable plans and detailed directions for non-carpenters
* Full materials list with dimensions for all parts
* Directions for raising your own day-old chicks
* Know-how on raising free-range laying hens
* Advice on the ultimate backyard chicken breed and why
* Tips for keeping hens happy
* 100% money-back guarantee
Download the Backyard Poultry Barn building plans and instructions now risk-free. Try it for 90 days and see how you like it. If you don't feel it provides tons of value, let me know and I'll refund your money.
Thanks for reading, and happy chicken-keeping!