“Keystroke Pro” visualizes single and combined keypresses in an unique and elegant way. It’s the perfect companion for capturing tutorials, recording screencasts and performing presentations .
YOU NEED IT WHILE
• Demoing your screen
• Performing presentations, trainings & screencasts
• Capturing video tutorials of your screen
• Looks gorgeous in light and dark
• Trustworthy. We respect your privacy. Keys are not logged, no internet connection is needed—ever.
• Optional: Choose how long keystrokes are displayed
• Optional: Keystrokes can be animated
• Optional: Select your preferred position on screen
• Optional: Show key combinations only
• Optional: Start at login
• Carefully designed interface right within your Status Bar
• Speaks your language: Support for many languages
• Handcrafted, individual keys for common ISO and ANSI keyboard layouts
• Straightforward design—less, but better
Crafted by German designer Martin Lexow.
The app needs to be added to the Accessibility tab in order to detect keystrokes (System Preferences > Security & Privacy > Privacy > Accessibility).
The app won’t display any keystrokes you make within password fields for privacy reasons.
You can download a free trial version of the app at http://ixeau.com/apps/keystroke-pro
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share