Learn the Most Simple Tai Chi Form in 10 Easy Steps
This course contains what is called the Basic Content: 10 Silent videos teaching the 10 Introductory Tai Chi Postures and includes the Tai Chi Basics PDF.
Additionally, you choose what options you wish to add to this, depending on the level of your study:
1. Starters Pack (Includes Basic Content + extra classes and training manual)
2. The Extras Pack (Basic + Starters + 35 Extra Classes to deepen practice)
The Starters Pack
This pack includes all the Basic content plus:
- READ ME PDF: Working through the Beginners Pack
- 10 Extended Postures - with added descriptions and explanations (and all videos can be download to your device)
- 5 Extra Classes on Preparation exercises: Flow, Balance, Coordination, Footwork and hand and arms movements) All Videos can be downloaded or streamed)
- The training Manual - Beginners Guide to Tai Chi Form - containing detailed instructions and 100's of photos.
- PDF Rhythm and Flow
- PDF Tai Chi Footwork
- Tai Chi Beginners PDF
- The Basic 360 degree teaching gifs.
- Sample Video Class from Complete Home Study 10 Step Course
Think of this as signing up to a short intensive Tai Chi day - taking you though not just the postures, but the basics of all movements - and getting to take home this best selling Beginners Tai Chi Form book with extra PDF training Sheets.
Extras Pack: Complete Home Study 10 Step Course
This level includes the Basic Content and the Starters Pack plus:
- READ ME PDF: Working through the Complete Home Study Course
- The Complete 10 Step Form Course taken to another level: 35 Extra training classes in widescreen format - all downloadable for you to keep.
- Classes that take you through the history and background to Tai Chi Forms (all downloadable)
- Classes teaching you how to vary the length and duration of your Form
- Classes teaching you how and where to repeat postures or add extra moves
- Classes teaching you how to train on both sides of the body
- Extra 360 Degree Gifs that let you walk around each posture.
- Extra PDF on Postures and how to extend them
- Plus! Audio Walk-through of 10 Step Form
Watch the video above for an introduction to this course. Think of it as signing up to a great course that takes you gradually through the history, preparation exercises, principles of Tai Chi and then moves on to each posture, exploring not only how to create this short Form, but how to expand it or contract it according to your time and space available. This course has been specifically constructed for students to learn from scratch and to learn at home.
Not only do you get all the Live Footage in the Starters Pack, but everything else from the training book to the extra PDFs. Plus, the 35 classes are in horizontal video format (downloadable or streamable) as well as extra gifs - that let you feel as though you are walking around me as I demonstrate the moves.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for joining this course. To ensure you get all the email notifications and links to files, create a Gumroad account, if you haven’t already.
Just visit https://gumroad.com/signup and create your account.
Once you have done this, click on “Library” at the top of the page.You should see your course there.
Any probs? Use this walk-thru: https://www.notion.so/CREATING-YOUR-GUMROAD-ACCOUNT-A-SIMPLE-6-STEP-PROCESS-113bfd42788d430796d8e671f217dcd8
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.