A Kimai 2 plugin, which allows to configure additional custom fields for timesheets, customers, projects, activities and users.
Every company has different needs and now you can define custom values to be saved with each time-record, to fulfill your requirements!
Configure additional fields in various formats for the following data types:
You can create as many fields as you want for each data type, where each field:
- is either optional or mandatory
- has its own visibility (see below)
- can be restricted to certain combinations (eg. a "location" field will only be shown for customer X and project Y)
- can be described with a name and help text
The custom fields will be shown on the "create and edit entity" forms and can have the following types:
- choice list
The custom fields data is then available in:
Data-tables will display all visible fields
Exports (HTML and Spreadsheets include all visible fields)
Timesheet exports (include visible timesheet fields)
- API (collections and entities)
User preferences are always mandatory
- Restricted fields won't be visible on the create forms, as Kimai initially can't know if the rule will apply. In these cases the custom fields will only be shown in the edit forms.
- Sensitive data can be configured as "invisible", so it will not show up in the above mentioned places.
- Custom fields on users are not available via the API for now
More information and screenshots can be found at this store page.
You can test it in the "Plugins" demo.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.