A Kimai 2 plugin, which allows to keep track of your expenses based on customer, project and activity.
These spendings can be categorized and the expenses then be included in your invoices (generated by Kimai).
- Record all your expenses and show them in a table view
- The data can be searched- and filtered
- Include the expenses in your invoices
Expenses are sorted into free configurable categories, which consist of:
- a name
- visibility flag
Each expense is linked to a:
- project (and customer)
... and has also the following fields:
- a begin date
- an end date (eg. for staying overnight)
- a free description
- the sum (cost / expense)
- a multiplier (if you want to charge your customer a higher sum, increase this eg. from 1.0 to 1.3)
- a flag whether this expense is refundable (non-refundable will not be added to your invoices)
- an export flag, to make sure each expense is invoiced only once
More information and screenshots can be found at this store page.
You can test it in the "Plugins" demo.