A lonely city laundromat at night.
This project includes an external laundromat storefront and interior (everything pictured) with all assets, materials, and vfx created in the Unreal Engine. Each asset was created for realistic AAA quality visuals, style, and budget.
- Over 100 prop assets
- Master material setup that control the majority of all props and models within the room
- Master material on all tiling surfaces to control dirt, wetness, and a secondary texture set
- Material setups such as fog and lighting rays
- Blueprints (BP) to automate machine door placement
- Blueprint for easy ceiling light rig setup
- Multiple Look Up Tables (LUTs)
- Wire Splines for cords and cables
- Grunge and Decay Decals
- Cinematic Post Processing
- Glass materials
- Tileable texture sets for concrete, plaster, tile, and glass
- Textures in PNG format
- Most textures created at 2048 pixel resolution
- Channel Packed Texture (Roughness, Metalness, Ambient Occlusion)
- Unreal Versions supported 4.15 - 4.18
- 3.07 GB
More images available at http://www.clintoncrumpler.com/kingwash/
Contact me with any questions, comments, or concerns at email@example.com.
Updates and Version list