Start your next inventory project with FM Inventory Starter. This starter solution is completely open (i.e. Full Access) and has 90% of all the tables, fields, and desktop layouts you'll need. FM Inventory Starter comes with a Transaction table to log all the inventory movements. The file also comes with item valuation that provides the following item costing information:
- Current inventory count
- Value of current inventory
- Count of inventory sold
- Cost of Goods Sold (COGS)
6 files are included in the bundle, one for each of the following methods of item valuation:
- Perpetual FIFO
- Perpetual LIFO
- Perpetual Average
- Periodic FIFO
- Periodic LIFO
- Periodic Average
Aside from scripts for transaction and item valuation, the file is relatively script free. A few utility scripts and opening/closing routine are all that's included. This gives you great flexibility to write your own scripts!
Don't waste time building from scratch. Save countless hours by using FM Inventory Starter!
In addition to the 6 files for item valuation, you also get access to a Google Sheets document that reproduces the 6 valuation processes in a spreadsheet format. A Google account is required.
The bundle includes 12 video instructions by New Leaf Data, LLC. 6 videos walk through the Google Sheets examples and 6 walk through the FM Inventory Starter example.
Wait, There's More!
In addition to the 6 FM Inventory files (with Full Access), the Google Sheets doc, and the video tutorials, you will also receive:
- One free Zoom consulting session. Up to 5 of your team members. Valid for 6 months.
- Additional consulting sessions at the discounted rate of $90/hour, no minimum purchase. Up to 5 of your team members. Valid for 6 months.
- 12 month upgrade discount: if you decide within 12 months to use the Trayse Inventory framework instead of the FM Inventory Starter, the price paid for FM Inventory Starter will be discounted from Trayse Inventory.
- 1 year free access to a private FileMaker Inventory community.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.