Now Blender 2.80 is still in beta, but we are already adapting to that! Test Graswald for Blender 2.80 for free and enjoy your nature renders in real time with the brand new Eevee render engine, preview your materials in real time or even render stunning nature animations within seconds!
bestWay to add Vegetation in Blender
Graswald is a professional high-quality asset pack for blender containing different species of weeds, grass, and moss as well as various kinds of debris, packed in a powerful add-on that allows incredible customization.
For more information, visit my thread on blenderartists.com
Get the Detail you need!
Every single asset was carefully modeled with reference to the structural details of the real plant. With Graswald, you'll get photoreal grass with visible nodes, sheaths, and collars or weed flowers with visible ligules and stigmata, allowing stunning detail that even holds up in close-up situations and micro shots.
There is no faster way to add your assets
Add ready-made Particle Systems to your scene with literally three clicks, or import the individual assets, which you can then place by hand for close-up situations.
Build complete Ecosystems
Graswald doesn't only provide green grass blades and a few weeds. Adding dead leaves, (dead) moss, sticks, pine needles and other scatter debris lets you build environments from the ground up that look photoreal and are highly customizable.
Graswald consists of a total of 32 different species of grass, weeds, moss, dead leaves and ground debris.
Chose between a total of 79 different particle systems consisting of up to 69 model variations per particle system.
You'll get a total of 663 different models, allowing an incredible amount of variation for your nature scenes.
Make it your own!
With the assets comes a powerful system allowing you to customize and optimize your plants to any needs.
- Change the density, scale, seed and display percentage right in the Graswald Menu.
- Quickly paint and assign vertex groups for each particle system, or use existing groups as a base for new ones.
- Switch between different material qualities (High, Medium, Low)
- Directly import the individual assets for further customization or hand placement for more detail
- Customize the look of the assets switching between Basic and Advanced material settings
- Add dead patches to your grass and change their brightness and color, as well as their scale, spread, and intensity.
- Add dead grass blades with the dryness settings and use
Graswald'ssophisticated masking tools to achieve the exact look you aim for.
- Add lawn stripes to your cut grass to add incredible patterns for a Big League Look.
- Randomize all your assets with value and color randomization settings.
- Age your plants for ultra-realism! Use a sophisticated collection of masking sliders, to get exactly the results you want by altering the overall percentage, the intensity and the percentage of single leaves of an individual plant.
Listen to what other people say:
"Graswald is a package with high-quality plants created with close attention to detail, plus an easy to use user interface for quick customization. I especially love the feature that you can change the age of the grass with a slider, so you can turn a green meadow into a dry grass field. I will have a lot of fun with this tool in future projects, totally recommended!"
Zacharias Reinhardt, 3D Artist & Certified Blender Trainer
"The amount of work, attention to detail and quality is a breath of fresh are straight from nature. The addon is clean and easy to use to get great looking, top-notch nature to fill out your scene. It's now going to be a part of my regular pipe-line"
Mason Menzies, Asset Developer at Poliigon.com/Environment Artist
"Graswald does all the hard work for you, with insanely detailed models that don't blow the polygon budget, packed inside a clever plugin to automate all the boring parts. Certainly a great addition to every artist's toolbox."
Guilherme Henrique, SD Art Director at Textures.com
"Graswald is quite possibly the best grass and shrubs pack for Blender that I've ever seen. It's got a great selection of different plants, all of which look incredibly realistic and are very useful in almost any nature scene. The addon that comes with Graswald is also well designed and pleasant to work with."
Rico Cilliers, Freelance 3D Sculptor/Modeler/Texturer
"Graswald is a mind-blowing add-on. With Graswald, just a few clicks can land you an industry-grade nature render -- I don't think there is anything else out there that can do that."
Grant Wilk, Host of Remington Graphics &
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share