Do you want to become a faster artist with Krita? These Krita brushes are designed by the game artist behind GDquest, for game artists and illustrators alike.
You might wonder: “There are plenty of free brushes available online. How is this different?”
That is a great question! Here are 3 reasons why this product is unlike anything you've seen so far:
- The brush presets are designed for you, not for myself
- Monthly updates - Every month, you get a batch of new presets and training material that I know will help you in your artistic journey
- Exclusive training material - The set already comes with more than 30 minutes of exclusive video tutorials to help you get the most of Krita’s brushes
Standard and Premium packages
The Standard version contains (version 15, August 2017):
- 81 unique brush presets
- 4 PDF documents to help you get started with the brushes
The Premium set contains everything from the standard package, plus:
- 14 extra natural media presets, and more to come!
- 40 minutes of exclusive video tutorials
- Priority support and access to the premium-only Discord chat
Free Krita brushes (lite version)
Get half of the brushes for free! There's no catch, it's even open source: GDquest brushes lite
If you'd like to get the best deals from GDquest and know when new Krita products come out, subscribe on Gumroad
What other artists have to say
"Nathan's brush set has some essential brushes for digital painting that will ease your way into Krita's powerful brush engine. My favorites in the pack are the mix and smudge brushes. Honestly, if you like the Lite set, it's worth it, Krita is going somewhere."
Zhillustrator - https://www.artstation.com/artist/zhille
How the brushes are designedFind detailed information and the install guide on the official website
The brushes follow a few key concepts. My goal is to help you to work fast, and to allow you to focus on your art. It is a bloat free pack, filled with efficient drawing tools. I favor versatile presets and avoid brush redundancy so you don’t have to keep switching between them to achieve a variety of effects.
The brushes are dry for the most part, so you can easily apply thick paint on the canvas. Need a softer blending effect? Use the I and O keys to tweak your opacity and make the brushes weaker.
Take the time to thoughtfully edit the presets as I encounter new game art challenges. I also use them in my daily work to ensure that they are tested thoroughly in all kinds of configurations.
Update 15 (August 2017)
- 4 new standard presets: chalk, rock and vegetation brushes
- 2 new charcoal presets (premium)
- 2 pages PDF to get started with the brushes
Update 14 (July 2017)
- 4 new vegetation presets for grass strands, bushes, grass patches and leaves
- Video demo of each preset, to learn how to use them in under 5 minutes
Update 13 (April 2017)
- Complete redesign of the brush thumbnails. All 85 brushes now have a new, clearer picture that highlights their stroke and still reads on small screens.This was a lot of work, but now it's done, the set is ready to welcome new presets.
- Pixel art presets are now in a separate bundle
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you kindly for your support. By buying this product, you helped GDquest more than you might think. High five!