From author and writer Esther Krakue, as seen in the Mail on Sunday
I was so SICK of hearing
- "The world is your oyster"
- "Reach for the stars"
- "You're just BURSTING with potential"
This e-book is every young person's bible of uncomfortable truths to truly THRIVE in this increasingly uncertain world.
For parents with older children, or young adults themselves, we are all on the same mission: to live a FULFILLING life.
Answers every young person's questions surrounding anxiety, insecurity, money, the future, relationships, etc
Covering everything from:
- Finding a decent job
- Not WRECKING your finances
- Deciding whether higher education is really for you
- Having a love life that doesn't look like a car crash in slow motionWhat you'll get:
- Simple, important life skills based on current real world experiences and observations of many young people today, presented in a readable, point by point style.
- Industry secrets and tips and tricks you will NEVER hear from recruiters.
- Blunt advice and warnings tailored to and based on many mistakes young people today have been making.
This book is for young people coming into themselves, anxious about the future, and/or looking to set themselves up for a life of success!
And even parents agree...
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Congratulations on your purchase!
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.