In this recorded workshop and workbook, you learn how to write a memoir, biography, or true story based on multiple sources quickly.
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY ATTORNEY PAUL S LEVINE (PAULSLEVINE.COM): Addressing Errors and Omissions insurance, dealing with publishers and producers, legalities of audio and video recording, defamation, libel, telling inconvenient truths about living and dead people, copyright, buying life rights to increase the value of you work, etc. You can learn more about Paul at www.PaulSlevine.com
To get this resource, just click I Want This, provide the requested information, then open the confirmation email and click View Product to get instant access to the resources.
Topics addressed in this workshop:
- Why people create memoirs, biographies, and true life stories
- When these works have significant market value
- Why being the one to capture the story is important
- What makes for an interesting memoir or biography
- Types of memoirs, biographies, and true life stories
- Creating the structure of the story you are going to capture
- Understanding the importance of themes and through lines to a satisfying read
- The questions you will ask and answer as you write your work
- Techniques for writing very quickly: Interview, Correspondence, or Just the Facts
- Creating the first rough draft
- Creating the final draft
- Images and other resources
- Registering your work at the copyright office so it can be published, sold, or licensed
Immediately after order you get:
- Video that covers how to writer Memoirs, Biographies and True Stories
- Printable Workbook covering How to Write a Memoir, Biography, or True Story Swiftly which includes important links to tools and resources.
- Video covering Legal Issues Involved in Telling True Stories featuring Attorney Justin Sterling
- Printable Lecture Notes: Reviewing Legal Issues Swiftly Capturing, Protecting & Selling True Life Stories
- Video Covering Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals You Need to Know Before You Sell or Self Publish Your Work
- Printable Primer with Important Links Covering Intellectual Property Right Fundamentals
SPECIAL APPEARANCE BY JUSTIN STERLING (THESTERLINGFIRM.COM) TO ADDRESS ISSUES IN TELLING TRUE STORIES and CONTRACT LAW FUNDAMENTALS.
Additional Resources Included: In addition to the video and workbook for the event, you also receive a video and workbook covering intellectual property right fundamentals and a video featuring Attorney Justin Sterling about legal issues involved in telling true life stories.
Tip: Many of today’s most profitable books and films are based on true stories. If you are a producer, being the one to write a biography or true story can significantly increase the value of life rights you elect to buy.
If you have questions before, during, or after purchase please email firstname.lastname@example.org at your earliest convenience.
Some of the 50+ Testimonials on Alignable
“ Nancy you are amazing. Thank you for doing all this to benefit all of us newcomers. ” — DP
“ Very relevant and helpful. Nancy, you're doing a great job! Thank you! ”
— Pamela Davis
“ Nancy is amazing and such a gift to the filmmaking community. ”
— Jim Henson
“ Nancy, you amaze me with your giving spirit and ability to bring such great guests on board. Thanks for all you do to help us excel in our careers. ”
— Susan Shearer
“ A very useful, educational resource that is incredibly generous in giving knowledge and expertise to the film making community. ”
— Pippa Hinchley
“ Good information resource. Well organized. ”
“ Nancy's Film Funding Club is very valuable. Always lots of great information. It's very obvious that she puts a lot of work into these seminars for us (slide shows, audio recordings, coordinating guest speakers, etc.). I am very grateful and appreciative to her and her guests for their time and talent to help further our careers. ”
“ interesting, innovative approach. thank you, Nancy! ”
— Camille Bacos
“I'm thoroughly enjoying this club. I wish I had found out about it way earlier, I'd be way ahead of the game. I would recommend this club to anyone who truly wants to learn the business aspect of the film industry. ”
— Reinaldo D'Amico
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.