Watch the video above to see what's included and how the workbooks can help you write and revise your novel.
FOUR innovative workbooks guide you through every step of the novel writing process. For a small fraction of the price of a writing workshop, you'll get inspired, find your voice, and write the novel you've always wanted to write.
- Novel Starter: 50 Days of Exercises and Advice to Get Your Novel off the Ground
- The Novelist's Guide to Character: How to Create Unforgettable Characters Who Live and Breathe on the Page
- The Art of Plot: How to Plot & Structure Your Novel to Keep Readers Turning Pages
- Next Draft: How to Revise Your Novel for Publication
- The Novel Planning Worksheets are included in your tool kit. Including a monthly planner, weekly writing log, and worksheets for plot, characterization, and more
"Your conversational tone makes your workbooks the best I've found. I love the writing process you outline, and I love your tutorial touches." Lisa Joss"I'm writing more than ever." Adam Moskowitz
"Your method took away the fear I had of simply getting started. The flow of writing came easier... It's making the creative process much more enjoyable." Cynthia Williams
"Especially helpful in trying to order the chaos." Pippa Spence
"Listening to Michelle Richmond explain the method renewed my interest in the story. Her method involves writing in scenes or short pieces.... Eventually, you study your stacks and piece your story together. Like a quilt! Like one of my twisted pieces of jewelry! These start out with small pieces that are seemingly unrelated, but eventually make up a work of art." Joanne Huspek
To gift this item:
Simply click the gift icon in the email box when you check out, add the email address of the person to whom you're sending the gift, and enter your gift message. Detailed instructions here