Stop bullshitting yourself.
You know that you need an engaged audience if you wanna make it on the internet.
It doesn’t matter:
- How many problems your product solves...
- How many people need to hear your message...
- How much value you deliver…
If no one's paying attention to you, you’re just shouting at ghost in an empty room.
This is the stone cold truth.
You know it, I know it, and so does anyone telling you otherwise so they can make a quick buck off of you. Everyone is telling you that it’s just a matter of creating something and crafting the right offer, but you’ve always wondered:
How the hell is anyone gonna know about my offer if:
- I don’t have any followers on social media
- I don’t have any traffic to my website
- I don't even have a website
- I don’t have any subscribers to my email list
- I don’t have any credibility to get an influencer affiliate with me
You’re tired of being told “If you build it, they will come…”.
You need them here before you put the time and energy into creating something.
You want to know that your content is actually going to be read and that people are going to take action. Any action, really. You don't understand why you can't get anyone to:
- Spend money on products
- Subscribe to your newsletter
- Share yours posts
- Leave you reviews
- Even just recommend your work to their friends
Well, I’ve got some great news and some not-so-great news. First, the not-so-great news:
You need good writing to build an engaged audience. A good writer can make a fortune and change the world, all without ever showing their face. But like I said, you gotta be good.
The great news:
I’ve taken what I’ve learned--the hard way--about using words to grow an engaged, enthusiastic, highly profitable audience, and broken it down so that you can learn it the easy way.
If you stick with me, your content with not only build a loyal audience, but they’ll treat every line you write like a line of pure, Colombian, uncut cocaine!
You wanna build a following with your words alone? Then you need to chase the double headed dragon of Twitter and building a blog. If you can make your words shine in those places, then you can get paid, grow popular, and have a real impact in whatever you want to.
ATTENTION! GET YOUR AUDIENCE BUILDING, NETWORKING, AND WRITING SKILLS RIGHT!
In this very special, very limited offer, I'm giving you all the tools to take your writing to the next level.
You'll be able to build a solid Twitter account and blog that will get you thousands of fans, followers, and people who genuinely look up to you.
You wanna change lives, be somebody, and make a living in the process? The you need:
- Engagement Is The New Cocaine: The Art And Science of Writing Awesomely Addictive Tweets
- The Re-Up: The Next Level Of Twitter Engagement
- The Crackhead Hustle Writing Method
Individually, the total cost of all these is total over $200, but this whole bundle is only $129.
Engagement Is The New Cocaine: The Art And Science of Writing Awesomely Addictive Tweets
Let's be real. Right now, you're struggling on Twitter.
Your follower count is at a stand still, or worse, you're losing them.
No one retweets your stuff.
You're 1 suspension away from losing your account and being forced to start over.
Even though you see accounts of regular people having big growth and massive success, you can’t figure out how an egghead account that posts memes has more followers than you and the wisdom you drop
"Your Twitter is the best thing on the internet, but the only thing I want to do is check your feed. I'm hooked!"
I'm a social media dope dealer and my drug of choice is Twitter.
I have over 100k followers on Twitter and do 20M+ impressions per month. (My handle is @Edlatimore. Go ahead, verify my follower count)
- I don't follow-for-follow
- I don't have a blue checkmark
- I don't ask for follows
- I don't ask for retweets
I just know how to write so well that people actually pay me to write their tweets.
This is NOT a special talent, innate gift, or magic power.
This is a skill that anyone who NEEDS to build a dedicated fan base on Twitter can develop.
"Engagement Is The New Cocaine: The Art and Science of Writing Highly Addictive Tweets" will teach you the techniques I use to build an audience that is so addicted to my feed that THEY PAY ME FOR TWEETS.
People will HAVE NO CHOICE but to:
- Go to any site I share
In this powerful e-book, I reveal my secrets for:
- Being polarizing without trolling
- Avoiding suspension but still talking shit (*if you've ever wondered what the difference is between the shit talking accounts who got banned and those who didn't, this is key--and it's got nothing to do with your political affiliation, sexual identify, or race)
- How to make ANY topic highly engaging and addictive
I'm not teaching cheap tricks and quick fixes. I'm giving you the real game so you know how to really build a following.
Be careful using these techniques. A powerful Twitter account is like fire: it can be used to heat a home or burn it to the ground.
Not only will your audience grow big and grow fast, but it will be loyal, engaged, and EXTREMELY ADDICTED to your Twitter account.
Without question, they will:
- Drive massive amounts of traffic to your website (My small site wins the battle to get on the front page every time this way)
- Follow people who you retweet (People pay BIG $$$ on Twitter for influences who can make their accounts grow this way)
- Buy whatever you recommended (This WILL change your life. ESPECIALLY if you've ever wanted to try affiliate marketing)
- Connect you to celebrities, politicians, and big players in society (The people in my DMs make me one of the most connected people in the world--just from Twitter!)
If you're just getting started, now is the time to build good tweeting habits.
If you're stuck and can't get any growth or engagement, this book will kick start your follower count.
If you're a seasoned Twitter veteran, I guarantee you'll learn something new in this book that will grow your connections, increase your influence, and put more money in the bank.
The Re-Up: The Next Level Of Twitter Engagement
You read Engagement Is The New Cocaine, you put it to work, and you got results. Your tweets were so dope that people kept overdosing on your account.
- Your engagement shot up.
- Your impressions skyrocketed
- Your follower count doubled or even tripled
- You finally made enough money online to pay your rent
But then your audience developed a tolerance.
The old stuff stopped hittin' like it used to.
You know you need something more powerful, more raw, and more ruthless if you wanna keep your audience strung out.
That’s ok. The Re-Up: The Level of Twitter Engagement is my video course that shows you how cut your tweets with something that makes your followers feel like it’s their first time snorting your dope lines and addictive message.
In this short course, I show you the simple ways to take your tweets to the next level. I show you:
- The three types of tweets to write that will get big engagement everytime. It doesn’t matter what your niche is; your content will fit into these categories.
- How to format your tweets so that they catch people’s attention and makes them have a reaction.
- How to craft a bio that makes you stand out and makes people to hit the follow button every time they decide to see who wrote that fire tweet
I’ve made this so simple, even a crackhead could do it!
There’s some shit on building the right mindset in there--the same mindset that allows me to tweet 1000 times per month with ease and got me over 100k followers--but I know you wanna get right to the good stuff. But if you wanna know how to think about Twitter the right way, I got you covered. I also teach you how to:
- Never run out of things to say. You won’t just ramble either. Your tweets will always provide value
- ACTUALLY provide value. Value is simple and if you do it right, you can’t mess up Twitter
- Avoid the trolls or even better, profit and grow from them. My account is so big because I carefully select my feuds
- How to treat the people in your network so they always help you grow and prosper. I’m not talking about sliding in the DMs or asking for RTs. This is the real game I play to stay ahead of the pack
You can use this alone, without Engagement Is The New Cocaine, but these two tools combined will turn your Twitter account into a Schedule 1 substance.
The Crackhead Hustle Writing Method
Aren’t you sick and tired of being a “starving artist”?
Don’t you hate:
- Never standing out even though you’re a better writer than most content creators?
- Not seeing your audience grow--or worse, shrink?
- Working a job you hate because your passion doesn’t pay?
- Seeing writers with half your talent go 10 times as far?
Wouldn’t you like to get paid from your writing?
It’s time to stop leaving money on the table!
It’s never been easier to make money as a writer...
But there has also never been more competition.
If you want to make money from your writing, you need to be damn good at it. Let me show you how to get the competitive edge.
Writing is the same, whether it’s on a website or Twitter. If you can generate engagement on Twitter, you SHOULD have no problem drawing getting people to read your words.
However, I’ve seen tons of big accounts who can’t translate their Twitter success into blogging success.
Remember: a great blog with strong writing is digital real estate that will always generate passive income for you--but ONLY if you master the basics.
Writing is the one skill to rule all other skills.
It’s the source skill that will ALWAYS get you paid; but you need to practice the right techniques the right way or you’re never going to grow an audience or make money. By developing this source skill, you’ll quickly have profitable success in any location independent business model you choose.
I promise that you can massively improve this skill in just a few short weeks using The Crackhead Hustle Method.
The Crackhead Hustle Writing Method is specifically designed to improve your writing in the shortest amount of time.
- If you’re a beginner, you’ll learn the fundamentals that most writers never develop. Without these fundamentals, you’ll be lost in a crowd of wannabes who have to rely on shock and awe to be read instead of talent and skill.
- If you’ve been writing for a while, but you can’t seem to grow or profit from your work, these principles will QUICKLY and EASILY get you over the hump.
- If you’re a seasoned veteran, you’re still going to find some new tools to further weaponize your words and dramatically increase what you earn.
With The Crackhead Hustle Writing Method, it’s going to be easy for you to stand out, get attention, and get paid…
No matter where you are currently at on your writing journey.
In this powerful guide, I reveal:
- How ANYONE can become great at writing and profit from it (even if you flunked English or aren’t ‘creative’)
- The top mistakes new writers make (and how you can develop a year's worth of skill in just over a week)
- How to capture your reader’s attention and STAND OUT in any crowd (in a sea of noise, you need to stand out or you will drown)
- How to use your writing to build MASSIVE followings on multiple platforms (and why this will be the most valuable asset you ever build)
- The secret methods that you can use--starting today--to hook your readers in like crackheads (don’t worry, unlike slangin’ them actual crack, these methods are ethical!)
And so much more.
I’ve condensed YEARS of my own study, practice, and most importantly, lessons from my mistakes into The Crackhead Hustle Method so you can make the same progress in weeks.
It’s time to become ‘so good they can’t ignore you’.
Free Bonus: How To Get 2000 Followers In 30 Days
In this 1 hour webinar I delivered to the Life After Professional Sports organization, I taught former olympic and professional athletes--many of which have Twitter Verified accounts--how to use the platform in a way that allows them to make rapid gains.
I give them a solid plan to gain 2000 followers in 30 days. Things that people don't often think about like:
- How to standout in a sea of notifications and noise
- How to interact with bigger accounts without being obnoxious so they retweet you
- When and when not to use hashtags to trigger growth
- And much more!
This is my free bonus to you!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.