Discover my Simple Method and Strategies to be Time-efficient and Highly Productive in your Kitchen.
Watch the video above for a peek Inside the program.
Creating a weekly meal plan is the same as achieving a goal
You need to,
- Create a plan (in this case a meal plan for the week).
- Break down the plan into projects (your grocery list and each recipe).
- Break down the projects into tasks (the preparation of ingredients for each recipe and the overall cooking sequence).
That might seem daunting if you've never done it before, but that's where I come in. I detail every step of the process in both my book, Cook a Week of Meals in 4 Hours, and the supporting 90-minute 4-part video program.
After practicing my meal planning and bulk cooking method you will:
- Feel more confident about cooking in bulk on a weekly basis;
- Have a variety of strategies and tools to deal with busy weeks when you can't commit as much time;
- Come to LOVE having your meals ready to eat, and;
- Feel less stressed, feel better physically, and save money on eating out.
The 4-Part Meal Planning & Preparation Video Program
Develop the mindset, method, and skills to efficiently cook your meals in bulk every week.
Video #1: The Weekly Bulk Grocery Shop
Video #2: Your Weekly Meal Planning
Video #3: Stage 1 Bulk Cooking – Using the Oven
Video #4: Stage 2 Bulk Cooking – Preparing Salads & the Slow Cooker
At almost 90 minutes in total duration, I offer a number of ideas for varying recipes, cooking techniques, cooking times, testing "doneness" for meat, and much more. In videos 3 and 4 each dish is time indexed for easy future access.
Depending on the option you choose from (above), you can upgrade to include a 2-hour online coaching and meal planning session with me.