Vietnamese has been known to be one of the most difficult languages. However, most do not realize that the difficulty largely lies in pronunciation. Vietnamese grammar and sentence structures are actually simple to master.
This book offers a new practical and effective way of learning and communicating in Vietnamese, through essential grammar understanding and sentence pattern practicing
All patterns focus on spoken Southern Vietnamese and are introduced from the easiest to the more difficult ones.
In this book, you'll find:
- Concise essential grammar points for the beginner level.
- Most basic sentence patterns explained and illustrated with 80 example sentences.
- 80 self-practice questions with answer key, allows you to test your understanding after each introduced pattern.
- A Vietnamese-English word list with 200+ common vocabulary words that are introduced throughout the book.
- An additional learning resource for this book is a 30-minute audio recording, of Vietnamese pronunciation (vowels, consonants, tones) and all sentence patterns' example and practice sentences. It is available for purchase at website elingos.com/store
This book is also available on:
- Amazon: https://amzn.to/2MnPy4o