We’ve taken 50 practical Chinese idioms and put them together in a neat, organized e-book that’s essential for being fluent in Chinese.
What’s great is that this e-book has 50 of the most used and practical Chinese idioms. We've taken only the best and most useful Chinee idioms from our popular blog.
I mean, “just tossing an idea out there,” but wouldn’t it be great to impress your friends with some Chinese idioms like “kill two birds with one stone,” “cream of the crop” or “through thick and thin”?
What you get are:
1. 50 useful, hand picked idioms that can be the ace up your sleeve to wow your friends
- We’ve made it so that the chengyu in this e-book are practical, useful and can be used in daily conversations. You won’t be disappointed that you’ve spent time learning a chengyu from this e-book, only to find out later that it’s archaic and no one uses it.
2. Detailed explanations of what each chengyu means so that you can deliver the right idiom at the right time
- We’ve taken the time to personally translate each chengyu into English so that you’re getting a precise definition. With additional example sentences, you’ll be able to see in which context to use the chengyu.
3. Real-world example sentences found in the wild
- Our philosophy is to learn a language as it is used by the native people in real life. We deliberately use authentic materials because you can get a richer understanding and more cultural context.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share