Use this checklist as you are preparing to create your live workshop. Below are the 5 key steps for planning the workshop. Utilize this checklist to assign key logistical responsibilities to your team members to manage and to track their progress.
(Part of a Workshop Creation Series)
- Planning Your First Live Workshop - an Overview
- 5 Key Planning Activities for Your Next Workshop
- Developing Your Workshop Schedule
- Managing Your Workshop Logistics
- The Day Of...Presenting Your Workshop
- Workshop Wrap-Up ... What's Next
Downloadable PDF Checklist
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for registering for the Workshop Planning Checklist (Roadmap) - #3 Workshop Logistics, created by HobsonTraining.com
When you are ready, please see the entire series of checklists:
1. Workshop Design: Strategy, Audience, Outline, Agenda, Learning Materials, etc.
2. Workshop Project Planning: Site Planning, Experts, Delivery Style, Speaker Expectations, Requirements, etc.
3. Workshop Logistics: Facilitator, AV, Layout, Access, Registrations; Venue Setup; etc.
4. Day of Workshop: Objectives, Managing Audience; Actionable Activities
5. Workshop Wrap-up: Surveys, Feedback, next Steps
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share