Although I am a woman of many gifts, the majority of my personal freedom has come by way of honing in on my writing skills. I've been paid as much as $500 just for one short article in recent months.
Here's the thing, though, you don't need to be experienced, exceptional or gifted to make money doing it. Even a horrible writer can make a career out of writing if they make good points, but nobody is terrible at writing unless they have no feelings.
If you can feel, YOU CAN WRITE.
In the words of William Zinsser, who wrote the book "On Writing Well" which has sold millions of copies, "Writing is a craft, not an art, and that the man who runs away from his craft because he lacks inspiration, [or talent] is fooling himself.”
P.S. I added "or talent" to the quote by the way, lol. But he's correct overall. By chance you think you're horrible at writing, that's why editors exist. Also, people aren't looking to read a Shakespeare novel, they're looking for your point.
The three most important steps to being able to #SecureTheBag with writing are:
- You must first know where to look and what publications pay writers and not fall into the trap of doing free work for exposure.
- You must have good points, which we all do.
- You must know how to pitch an editor.
With that said, this is what you're going to get in this masterclass:
- 5 Video Lectures: After viewing these lectures, you should thoroughly understand what it's going to take for you to begin making money with your writing. The lectures include: pitching, creating angles and steps to writing a "pitchable" article that editors are looking for.
- A Workbook: To help your organize your ideas and information.
- Real Exercises: I've included exercises just to make sure that you really GET IT!
- Resources: I've included my favorite tools and sites to help you with your writing.
- The Big Ass Writers File: A regularly updated file of online publication that pays writers as much as $250-$500 per article along with the kind of stories that they want and the editors to pitch.
- A thorough and comprehensive training on how to brainstorm and pitch ideas to editors that they want and get paid.
What you have to do now:
- Investment a small fee of $47 at no risk to you because it will be refundable in the event you are not satisfied.