A couple of months ago, The iTV Doctor got a text from a friend (who is not in the television business): "There needs to be a simple hub where you can still watch all your movies and shows from one library without having to switch apps and devices." That may be the perfect mission statement in support of aggregators. From a consumer perspective, it's hard to argue with that position. This panel will discuss whether that is a reasonable business proposition, and what we have to do to get there. Panelists include:
• Ashish Aggarwal, Co-Founder and CTO, Caavo
• Chris Hock, Head of Business Strategy and Development, Entertainment, Adobe
• Howard Horowitz, President, Horowitz Research
• Rick Howe, The iTV Doctor (Moderator)
• Ashwin Navin, CEO, Samba TV
• Christian Petersen, Senior Director of Product Management, Comcast Silicon Valley
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.