This Online ZBrush Workshop - 2020 - will be broadcasted in July - August
Class started on Tuesday 21st of July 2020 and finished on Tuesday 25th of August 2020 and was streamlined LIVE weekly every Tuesdays.
The workshop lasted for 6 weeks.
Any questions send me an email here: firstname.lastname@example.org
Week 1 - Anatomy part 1 - ZBrush - Sculpting Realistic heads
Week 2 - Anatomy part 2 - ZBrush - Sculpting Caricatures
Week 3 - UV Unwrapping techniques & Substance Painter Metal/Stone/Wood texturing on 3D Scans
Week 4 - 3DScan processing /Texturing with Ten24 3dscans /ZWrap & Skin texturing /shading process for PBR workflow
Week 5 - XGen grooming in Maya part 1/ Grooming techniques
Week 6 - XGen grooming in Maya part 2 /Rendering with Marmoset VS Arnold
In this course you’ll learn:
1. How to Improve sculpting on the face/head. Taking it onto the next step (secondary to tertiary details)
2. Skin texturing (How to texture a full body and look believable in real time engine such as Marmoset.)
3. Lighting tips for a full character (tips and tricks to make a model look good). Arnold and Marmoset Toolbag
4. Eyes modeling, texturing and blending them into character (making the character feel alive)
5.The process of translating the character for A pose into a pose with all his props.
The main theme behind the workshop will be how anatomy fundamentals can be used in the stylisation for games, animation, caricature for illustration and 3D Printing.
Anatomy - analyzing and breaking down your reference (relationship between muscles and bones)
Sculpting Digitally using ZBrush - primary /secondary and tertiary forms
Retopologizing using Dynamesh, ZRemesher and Maya Quad draw tool
Unwrapping using UVMaster, Maya Bonus tools
Texturing tertiary details using custom Alphas, Polypaint and Photoshop
Baking Maps for PBR
Rendering, lighting and shading in Arnold 5
Projections with ZWrap Plugin for ZBrush
Hair grooming with Xgen in Maya 2018/2019
4 assignments will be given in total
A discord Channel will be used to give all written feedback on all 4 assignments.
I will go over all aspects of my Pre-production and Production process.
SOFTWARE REQUIREMENTS :
You will need the following software:
- Pixologic ZBrush ( All versions except ZBrush Core)
- Autodesk Maya 2018/19/20 either versions
- Substance Painter 2020
- Marmoset Toolbag 3
- Arnold 5 renderer
- ZWrap Plugin for ZBrush
and more undisclosed free softwares
More of my work can be seen here:
My name is Pierre, I’m a digital sculptor, specialized in high and low-poly modeling and texturing. I work on a freelance basis on various undisclosed NDA projects for Game and Animation companies worldwide as well as 3D Printing.
Any questions please contact me directly at <email@example.com>
LEARN AT ANY LEVEL, ANYWHERE
Are they any discount if I'm a student already in full time education?
Yes, you are eligible for a 10% discount on the full price*
*Proof of enrolment will need to be sent out to get the 10% discount code
Why should I sign up for this?
- If you want to accurately interpret concept art into 3D form
- If you already have basic knowledge of ZBrush but want to push yourself to sculpt accurately and creatively
- If you have trouble thinking of your own concepts
What mistakes will I learn to avoid?
- Sculpting details too early in the process makes your work appear amateur
- Not using proper anatomy reference that can lead to unrealistic final product
Frequently Asked Questions
- When does the course start and finish?
The course starts on Course Starts at 9.00 PM (Greenwich London GMT ) Tuesday 21st of July 2020 and finishes on Tuesday 25th of August 2020 . It is a completely self-paced online course - You decide when you want to watch the videos if you can't attend the live sessions.
- How long do you have access to the course content and videos?
How does lifetime access sound? After enrolling, you have unlimited access to this course for as long as you like - across any and all devices you own.
- What level is this course aimed at?
Beginners to intermediate (and more advanced level techniques will be taught as well)
- When will the first class session take place?
Course Starts on Tuesday 21st of July 2020 at 9.00 PM - Greenwich London GMT
- How long are the live sessions?
The live sessions are two hours long.
- When do you get the downloads up?
We get all the downloads of the live sessions here on gumroad and links will be posted via Discord and the Facebook group.
- How do I talk to the teacher?
You can talk freely during the class and also via the Facebook group and Discord private channel/ forum.
- Can I join the online course if it has already started?
Yes you can join at any time by email or Discord /Messenger and catch up by downloading and watching the classes which have already been live.
- Are there demonstrations or lectures?
Yes its a mixture of both . All classes will be live and recorded as well. All downloads will be available to you via google drive.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONCE THE COURSE STARTS NO REFUNDS CAN BE ISSUED, AS ALL CONTENT WILL BE DISCLOSED.
Neil Gallagher - Senior Lecturer BA & MA Games Art & 3D Animation at the University of Hertfordshire
As a senior lecturer at the University of Hertfordshire I have seen many ZBrush master classes in my time but Pierre Benjamin skills totally blow me away. We were honoured to have him come and teach our students. Pierre’s lesson went above and beyond in explaining current studio practices and efficient pipelines to help speed up work flows. His presentations were very professionally laid out to help explain very complicated tasks and he had a very confident manor in his explanations for the students which they all greatly enjoyed. I would highly recommend him for any task and you would be lucky to have him, he is one of those rare and gifted artistic individuals.
Amongst my past taught students you will find :
- Jessica Hurst / 3d Artist
- Aleksandra Lenart / Character Artist @ Hardsuit Labs
- Christopher Williams / Junior Character Artist at Rebellion Developments
- Jack Roberts / Character Artist
- Lorenzo Stazi / Character Artist
and 100's more!!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you very much for buying the workshop
Next Workshop with new content will be starting in January 2021!
Any questions you have please get back to me via the email shown below and l will be happy to answer them!
Thank you very much again,
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.