Making sense of data analysis in Public Relations.
By the end of the book you’ll be a pro. Your team will have clear direction, achievable targets and you’ll have award-winning campaigns ready for to go for the rest of the year.
In four short chapters you will:
- Understand how PR analysis can be easy
- Learn how to generate new metrics such as estimated coverage views
- Improve your media hit rate
- Learn how to prioritise your targets by new online measurement metrics
- Set KPIs that will improve team skills and positively impact business results
- Set KPIs that will generate your best campaign yet
It worked for David Sawyer at Zude PR....
“Stop sending me these ridiculously useful notes: Seriously, thanks, redoing KPIs for an organisation at the moment so v. useful.”
David Sawyer | Zude PR
About the author:
Stella Bayles is a director at CoverageBook.com, a reporting tool for communications professionals.
Previous to PR tech Stella worked agency-side in digital communications for 13 years. She built and led an award winning comms team that specialised in Search marketing. The PR campaigns increased online revenue for clients (some of Europe's biggest brands) through their unique practice of SEO-PR.
Stella has authored two ebooks on PR analytics and digital PR and writes the fortnightly PR newsletter 'Resolution' that has approx. 22,000 subscribers globally.
In 2014 Stella was awarded Rising Star at the Brand Republic Digital Awards and was finalist Rising Star at the 2012 NMA Awards for her work on the development SEO-PR.