LaraPass v2 is a self-hosted password manager built with privacy, security & data ownership in mind. You no longer have to share your site login/passwords with other services — securely store them on your own servers.
LaraPass v2 Teams Version is designed for small-to-mid-sized teams to share their sensitive login information & comes with a plethora of features listed below and many more. Teams Version includes all the features available in the Personal Version of LaraPass v2.
- Store Site Login Info in Encrypted form along with custom fields.
- Two Factor Authentication System (using the Authenticator App) for increased Security.
- Get notified via Email whenever you log in from a new device.
- Password Generator - Custom build Password Generator to generate strong, highly secured password strings with just one-click.
- Beautiful and responsive layout for immersive user experience.
- Easily copy account details with just one click.
- Folders - This allows you to organize the site in separate folders to avoid any unnecessary confusion.
- Receive Custom Emails for Verification, Welcome, Password Reset, New Device Login.
- Manage Team Members.
- Manage Member Roles & Permissions.
- Manage Team Vaults, Sites, Folders & Notes.
- Manage Team Logs.
- LaraPass Installer included for a simple & quick installation experience.
- Overview - Get quick stats of the app.
- Announcements - Send app-wide announcements to all users of the app.
- Pages Manager - Manage custom static pages (currently only Terms & Privacy Pages available).
- User Manager - View, Add, Update, Verify, Suspend, Ban, or Delete Users.
- Team Manager - View, Add, Update, Verify or Delete Teams.
- Admin Manager - Manage General, Email, System & Automation Settings:
- General Settings - Manage App name, email, address, logo, favicon, language, footer, and theme settings among others.
- Email Settings - Manage output email services (smtp, mailgun api, etc).
- System Settings - Manage Maintenance Mode, default storage, Public/Private mode & database settings.
- Automation Settings - Manage Backups, Optimization & Automated Scheduled Tasks (thru cron jobs).
You can test out our Live Demo at https://demo.larapass.net (teams demo will be available on 21-April-2021)
Official documentation for LaraPass v2 is available at https://docs.larapass.net/teams
System Requirements -
- PHP 7.3.1+
- NGINX or Apache
- MySQL 5.7+ or MariaDB
- Several PHP Extensions.
You can download our Compatibility Tester and verify whether your server can run LaraPass v2 or not.
Note: If you are using Shared Hosting, be aware certain (admin) functions may be unavailable due to permission-based issues. We will also not provide any support if you are using a Shared cPanel Server which does not allow you to point your sub-domain outside the public_html directory.
You will receive your LaraPass v2 Teams Version Download Link and the License Key from Gumroad immediately after payment, however, license key activation will take a few hours (usually 20-30mins) sometimes.
Support Desk -
Want to Upgrade from LaraPass v2 Personal Version to Teams Version?
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to upgrade your existing license. Currently, you can upgrade your license from Personal Version to Teams Version for a one-time charge of $10.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for purchasing LaraPass v2 Teams Version. Your License Key and Download Link will be sent by Gumroad. License Key activation may take a few hours (usually within 20-30mins).
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.